My freelance capabilities include:
I’m happy to brainstorm ideas with you about how I can write a post to help your circulation. I love blogging and am happy to guest blog for public relations, political, social media or marketing-related blogs. Let me know if you’re interested in working with me for a guest post for your blog.
I graduated from Western Carolina University with a degree in Communication with a concentration in Public Relations and minors in Marketing and Leadership. From serving as a national vice president of public relations to the National President for PRSSA and serving in various PR roles, here is what I can offer:
- Campaign development
- Competitive analysis
- Multimedia: press releases, media alerts, media kits, invitations
- Media outreach
- Blogger outreach: building relationships with key bloggers for your audience and market
- Branding development
- Crisis communication planning
Social Media and Blogging
I served as the community manager for my university for three years building the WCU voice and starting the pages from scratch. I’ve also served as a community manager for brands like Hotels.com, Desperados Beer, The Verizon Foundation, IEEE.org, The Flying Biscuit, Monkey Joe’s, and many more brands with up to 500,000 community members to write content for every day. As I’ve also been building my own social media brand for five years, I can help focus your efforts in the vast social media realm and specifically target your audience:
- Audience analysis and planning
- Editorial content planning: weekly, daily and monthly content calendars
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Foursquare, Tumblr and LinkedIn
- Blog development and management
- Writing blog posts
Public Speaking & Guest Speaker Roles
From speaking at several PRSSA National Conferences, National Assembly, Leadership Retreat and Regional Conferences to the PRSA Leadership Rally, I have spoken at several public relations and social media events and conferences.
A few things I’ve spoken about:
- Transitioning from student to new professional
- Advantages of being a PRSSA and PRSA member as well as continuing professional development
- Serving as a community manager for several brands at once
- The future of business and work with social business and the collaborative economy
- Finding the right job for you and following a different path
Have questions? See my portfolio and LinkedIn profile.
Email me to work together.