As everyone else is typically doing their end of the year blog posts, reviews of the year, etc. I am also doing this!
I want to start with my word of 2011, I don’t really have a lot of resolutions, but I do have a word I want to stick with:
- My word for 2011 will be self-improvement. 2011 will NOT be about someone else, this will be a year for me.
The above might sound selfish, but let me explain. I’m ALWAYS about someone else. Whether it’s a boyfriend, a best friend, an organization, etc. I’m always looking out for others over myself.
I really do need to focus more on me, improving myself and helping myself.
- Delegate more
- Trust others more
- Gain 10 more members to our PRSSA Chapter
- Visit 4 new states
- Attend at least 6 conferences
- Gain an incredible summer internship
- Work on friendships that have faded a little bit
- Keep in contact with people better
I love conferences, I love networking and I love meeting new people. I met A LOT of new people this year and I’m so thankful I got to meet them in real life and online:
- Sarah Evans
- Deirdre Breakenridge
- David Spinks
- Jeremy Pepper
- TARA ROSENBAUM
- Ben Pearcy
- Kimberly Lucio
- Amy Bishop
- Rachel Sprung
- Jason Mollica
- Chris Banks
- Matt LaCasse
- Dashan Craft
- Simon Oh
- Joelle Tweeted
- EVERYONE really from PRSSA National Conference D.C.
- More people too I probably forgot!
2011 MUST be a better year because 2010 was NOT my year. I’m going to be optimistic about this.