December 31 – Core Story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world?
I have a few central stories and I honestly don’t usually share them. Everyone has a past and a history. I’m a very open, honest person and always answer questions about my past, but I don’t openly share my stories.
- I’m a workaholic
- I have terrible sleeping habits
- I lost my dad when I was 14
- I have no connection to either side of my families
- I am the biggest worrier you will ever meet
- I love hard and deep
- Dogs have a special place in my heart, more than most humans
- Chocolate is an ultimate weakness
- I have a lot of issues to work through
I’ve been through a lot, and a lot more than the above admits, but I try not to let that totally get me down. I have multiple stories, just like you, and I’m trying to move past them, learn from them and create new ones.