December 11 – 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
1. Bad attitudes – it seems lately there are a LOT of bad attitudes going around in my organizations. It’s not needed and it really prohibits progress within the organization. It needs to go ASAP. I need to start confronting people more, especially since it’s been going on for a while.
2. Clutter - I have a LOT of stuff and a lot of it is stuff I really don’t need. I need to get rid of stuff by donating it so other people , who hopefully need it, can have it.
3. Fake people – I do not need fake people. If you don’t like me, I already know it, so don’t act fake to me. I really can’t fake like I like someone and if I don’t like you, you will know it. I can be very cordial, but please don’t act all fake nice and friendly to my face when we both know we don’t like each other.
4. Controlling nature – Sometimes I am a bit of a control freak. I need to learn to ask for other’s opinions and help instead of doing everything myself sometimes. This will take some stress off of me!
5. Energy drinks - As much as I *hate* to admit this, I drink way too many energy drinks. They eat up my declining balance on campus and they are not very good for my health. I need to get rid of them or at least not drink one about every other day.
6. Saying yes all the time – I like to do things for other people and I’m always willing to help people out. Sometimes though, I really need to learn how to say no. I take on too much to do sometimes and, while it’s not a bad thing sometimes, it can distract me from the work I need to be doing.
7. Some daily e-mails (via @prttyhumanbeing) – There are some things I am subscribed to that I never read and they clog up my daily e-mail feed. I need to unsubscribe to a few things and maybe stop subscribing to so many things.
8. Insecurity - Sometimes I feel pretty darn insecure about myself. It’s ridiculous, but sometimes I worry about my weight, height, looks etc. and I really shouldn’t. I need to be more secure with myself, who I am and the way I look. God made me this way for a reason and I should be grateful for who I am.
9. Facebook games, likes, etc. (via @ibridgeforth) – Now I do not play Farmville or “like” stupid things like “my boyfriend is better than yours” but I need to a.) get rid of “friends” who do or b.) block the stupid applications because they are super annoying.
10. Debt – I need to pay off my credit card and start saving money more!
11. Fear – I really need to stop worrying about everything all the time. I am a worrier and I know it. I need to stop being so afraid of everything all the time and be more calm. This would really help the stress level!
Hopefully I can accomplish a few of these things next semester because getting rid of all of this stuff would make my life a lot better by making me happier and more stress free!