I don't know about you, but when I'm having a rough week or need a pep talk I can always find some inspiration in my Twitter feed and email subscriptions. I came across these three posts that were just too good not to share. Read them and I hope you feel just as inspired and hopeful as I feel now:
1. Three Reasons Fall Is the Perfect Time to Turn Over a New Leaf by Jessica Lawlor
- A new look at how fall can be the perfect time to gain new momentum for new goals and to look at older goals
- Find inspiration from the outdoors and all the changing colors and feel of the outside air!
- Though summer is my favorite, I'm so excited for sweaters and boots too! Time for some new shopping!
2. Read this before you quit your job via Clarity on Fire from two amazing ladies Kristen and Rachel
- If you're having ANY doubts about your job, feel bored, want to quit every day or feel unfulfilled by your job, Clarity on Fire is the place to go. Trust me, these ladies will work with you to get you to discover your true passions and get you on the right path.
- I've jumped around a few times, everyone knows that, and I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. This post was a great reminder that some jobs are just a bridge, not just another route to failure.
- Tips on how to shift your focus away from how much you hate your job + what to do about it
3. Here's All The Ways You Can Celebrate National Voter Registration Day via The Huffington Post
- I absolutely love election season and I love politics. Everyone has a right to vote and it's a right more Americans should activate.
- Some things you can do today: make sure your voter registration info is up to date (re-register if you've moved!), get your friends and family to register and spread the word!
- Make sure you vote in this year's elections for the House of Representatives and dozens of US Senate and Governor races as they are VERY important for the 2016 elections!
- National Voter Registration website