Stories to know this week:
1. Apple released iOS 7.1.1 with a faster Touch ID response and other fixes.
2. BuzzFeed did a post on 21 social media hacks you should know across Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
4. Jay Baer's post on 4 ways to fix your Facebook problem had some good ideas and shared some honest commentary.
5. Kids attempted to operate Sony’s first Walkman. Many had never seen or heard of a cassette tape and took multiple attempts to make it work.
6. PR News' released 14 pieces of PR advice to read and heed from their Best PR Advice Book. My favorite: “If you come with a problem, come with two solutions.”
8. Netflix will increase monthly subscription prices by $1-2 in the next few months.
9. Interesting post from Shift Communications on how brands can leverage selfies across campaigns and promotions.
10. “PR Internships for All” campaign calls on the top 25 member agencies of the Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA) to hire and pay interns from diverse backgrounds.