1. Clean up Twitter: what fresh value can you add this spring?
- Organize followers into lists and update existing lists. This helps when you are following a lot of people.
- Unfollow people who are not adding value to your feed
- Follow new people in areas you've found interesting lately
- Start a bit.ly account where you track your clicks
- Take a look at updating your bio
2. Clearing up Facebook: who do you really know anymore?
- Delete "friends" you don't even know, don't talk to, haven't communicated with in over a year... etc.
- Rexamine brands and pages you "like" on Facebook. Do you actually like them? Time to UNlike.
- Clear out your inbox and actually check your "other" box Facebook has added
- Update your about section and check your privacy settings to see what you are sharing (!!)
3. Reorganizing Pinterest: how can your boards be better arranged?
- Combine similar boards (all clothes into one, accessories and shoes into one, all cooking-related into one)
- Delete boards you don't actually pin to
- Follow some new people
- Identify new trends you can get involved with
4. Tackle your inbox: though this may the be hardest, go through your inbox and ask yourself "what do I really need?"
- Empty your trash and spam
- Unsubscribe to things you delete every single day anyways
- Go back YEARS and mass delete old stuff
- Organize your inbox into different folders and delete old folders you don't use
- Seriously though, take the time to go back through and delete a ton of emails
5. Revisit Google+: how can you use your profile?
- Remember it's tied to your Gmail anyways
- How can you leverage Google+ to up SEO to your blog, Twitter or other site?
- Update your info on Google+, add a new photo, change your cover
6. Examine your website: what new direction can you take your blog?
- Examine your blog followers and what topics you have blogged about
- Ask what else can you talk about or what new direction do you want to take your blog
- Make some plans to blog more
- Update your blog/website info and add some new content
7. Clean your hardware: how can you safely clean your products?
- Your laptop is looking filthy. Time to get some electronic-friendly wipes!
- Clean up your laptop, desktop, iPad and iPhone.
- Get new screen protectors
- Buy yourself a new case