*Part of my ongoing series Infographic Week this week!
I think this is one of the most important infographics we could use today. Even though I absolutely love my iPhone, there are times when I need to put it down and actually talk to the people around me.
I agree with:
- CALL your date, don't text them to ask them out.
- Let your date know if you're expecting an *important* call. Otherwise, don't answer your phone on a date.
- Don't use coupons on the first date.
- Don't friend request just to stalk. If you're already friends, don't drive yourself insane by frequent visits to their Facebook page.
- DO NOT blog about your date!! There are some things that really should be kept offline. You don't need to share every single detail of your life.
What other things would you add to this infographic or dating tips?