1. Bad attitudes - it seems lately there are a LOT of bad attitudes going around in my organizations. It's not needed and it really prohibits progress within the organization. It needs to go ASAP. I need to start confronting people more, especially since it's been going on for a while.
2. Clutter - I have a LOT of stuff and a lot of it is stuff I really don't need. I need to get rid of stuff by donating it so other people , who hopefully need it, can have it.
3. Fake people - I do not need fake people. If you don't like me, I already know it, so don't act fake to me. I really can't fake like I like someone and if I don't like you, you will know it. I can be very cordial, but please don't act all fake nice and friendly to my face when we both know we don't like each other.
4. Controlling nature - Sometimes I am a bit of a control freak. I need to learn to ask for other's opinions and help instead of doing everything myself sometimes. This will take some stress off of me!
5. Energy drinks - As much as I *hate* to admit this, I drink way too many energy drinks. They eat up my declining balance on campus and they are not very good for my health. I need to get rid of them or at least not drink one about every other day.
6. Saying yes all the time - I like to do things for other people and I'm always willing to help people out. Sometimes though, I really need to learn how to say no. I take on too much to do sometimes and, while it's not a bad thing sometimes, it can distract me from the work I need to be doing.
7. Some daily e-mails (via @prttyhumanbeing) - There are some things I am subscribed to that I never read and they clog up my daily e-mail feed. I need to unsubscribe to a few things and maybe stop subscribing to so many things.
8. Insecurity - Sometimes I feel pretty darn insecure about myself. It's ridiculous, but sometimes I worry about my weight, height, looks etc. and I really shouldn't. I need to be more secure with myself, who I am and the way I look. God made me this way for a reason and I should be grateful for who I am.
9. Facebook games, likes, etc. (via @ibridgeforth) - Now I do not play Farmville or "like" stupid things like "my boyfriend is better than yours" but I need to a.) get rid of "friends" who do or b.) block the stupid applications because they are super annoying.
10. Debt - I need to pay off my credit card and start saving money more!
11. Fear - I really need to stop worrying about everything all the time. I am a worrier and I know it. I need to stop being so afraid of everything all the time and be more calm. This would really help the stress level!
Hopefully I can accomplish a few of these things next semester because getting rid of all of this stuff would make my life a lot better by making me happier and more stress free!