December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.
There's quite a few things that are different about me. Here's my list:
- VERY short
- pretty southern
- no real connection to family
- think differently and strategically
- jello freaks me out
- I'm mostly ready to leave college and enter the work field
- I grew up Southern Baptist and very close minded
- It usually doesn't bother me when humans die in movies, but I cry every time a dog dies [or at the Lion King]
- Sometimes I feel like I have too much heart and feel too much
- I currently have three jobs... and I LOVE all three of them!
- I consider Twitter friends real friends
So most of the above things are just weird facts about me, but they make me different.
I think feeling so much compassion for others and for animals, I sometimes let people and animals affect my whole day when I shouldn't, but I would rather feel something than be completely uncaring and such.
Growing up Southern Baptist has allowed me to understand why people are so judgmental and close-minded and has made me understand that is not the way to be. I'm very open-minded now and I'm better for it. Accepting everyone is a beautiful thing and I love that I can take and accept everyone for their differences that others might see as flaws.
I'm short and I'm pretty Southern [according to some people] and that is just fine with me! I have a big personality, which can sometimes be overwhelming, but I like to have fun and be loud about it!
After my dad died when I was 14, my dad's family didn't really talk to my mom, brother and myself. My mom's family is, literally, all crazy and only concerned with themselves, their possessions and obtaining things from others. My friends are my family really.
We're all different and it's our differences that make us beautiful. We've all heard this, but if we were all the same the world would be a boring place!
Enjoy life while we can :]