Here are my Top 10 Twitter tips to help you stand out from the crowd. 1. Be funny, informative and catchy.
2. Twitter about stuff that has to do with your blog, but also Twitter stuff that has nothing to do with your blog, add value.
3. Share links, share ideas, ask questions, answer questions — anything but “what are you doing?” unless it’s really interesting
4. Write each word like it matters, because it does.
5. Share links. share insights and trends, things that are new or timely/current. Be personal. Don’t link only to yourself.
6. Share interesting resources, not just what you ate for lunch. Twitter often, and use it to test potential blog topics.
7. Efficient is the key to Twitter…. short & sweet. Basically, get right to the point.
8. Stop thinking that Twitter is pointless and just try it. It’s all about community – reach out and be a part of it.
9. Interact and communicate with others – it’s a social media tool, so be social.
10. My last tip is very important, think before you hit send. 140 characters has the power to help, heal or be miss-understood.
And one more for luck, just be YOU!!!!